The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “We cannot solve problems with the kind of thinking we employed when we came up with them,” Albert Einstein
- News At The Chamber – Complimentary for Members – Cyber Security Awareness Training: The Silent Danger of the Dark Web, Wednesday, October 20th, 12:30 PM…Click Here For Details
- News - Groundbreaking Held in New Brunswick – NJ Innovation Technology Hub: The $665 million, 550,000-square-foot hub is destined to be a center of innovation, research and development, and medical education…Click Here For Details
- Resources – U.S. Unemployment Claims Decrease 36,000 In One Week: The lowest level for initial claims since March 14, 2020…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business -File Collaboration – Don’t Sacrifice Security for Efficiency: What can you do to defend your data and protect your business?…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Employment Fair – October 21: Middlesex County’s Office of Career Opportunity will be co-hosting an in-person Job Fair, Thursday, October 21st, 10 AM…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Think You’re a Communicator? – Communication is Just One of Those Skills: Nobody ever said, “You can get by in life without being a good communicator.” Au contraire! Communication is critically important for both your professional and personal life…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – Join the Rutgers Symposium: Panel Discussions include topics on Financing, Workforce, and Sustainability, Thursday, October 28, 9 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – RWJBarnabas Health COVID-19 Antibody Therapy: Over 10,400 doses of the infusion treatment were administered with a 96% success rate…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What do you think is the best way to encourage creativity in an organization or team?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The MCRCC provides not only unparalleled access to businesses—that are the foundation of our society—but also endless opportunities to grow personally, professionally and positively impact our local communities.”
Dominique Carroll, Fox Rothschild LLP
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.