The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Hey, I know it’s Monday. But it’s also a new day and a new week. And in that lies a new opportunity for something special to happen,” Michael Ely
- News At The Chamber – Grow Your Business Next Week at the November Networking Breakfast: See You on Thursday, November 17 for Coffee at The Heldrich Hotel…Click Here For Details
- News – Murphy Signs Legislation to Increase Unemployment Insurance System’s Efficiency: Will Also Expedite Benefits Payments…Click Here For Details
- Resources – US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Seeks Public Input: Strategic Plan for Fiscal Years 2022-2026…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Texas Hold’em Charity Tournament: Join Disability Allies on November 29…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – New Brunswick Public Schools: Various Employment Opportunities…Click Here for Details
- Upcoming Program – 15th Annual Rutgers Alumni – Student Speed Networking Event: Come Shape a Student’s Future by Improving Their Networking Skills on December 7…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Don’t Miss the Upcoming Free Covid-19 Testing Clinic: November 15 and 22 from 9 AM to 1 PM at the New Brunswick Performing Arts Center…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: What does success mean to you, and how do you know when you’ve attained it?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?