The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try,” Beverly Sills
- News At The Chamber – Complimentary For Members – Learn to Master the Art of Conflict Resolution: Tuesday, November 10th, 12:30 PM…Click Here To Register
- News – NJEDA Launches PPE Access Program to Support Small Business PPE Purchases: Small businesses can purchase discounted PPE and apply for grants…Click Here For Details
- Resources – New Jersey Announces New Worker Protections: Beginning November 5, employers must follow new health and safety protocols that will protect their in-person workforce…Click Here For More Information
- Support A Local Business – Flaherty Solutions: QuickBooks Fall Promo …Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity: Express Employment Professionals: Recruiting Specialist…Click For More Information
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Interview Ready: Become an expert on the skills & do’s & don’t to ace your next interview!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Programs – Withum’s Technology and Emerging Growth Services Virtual Summit: first CPE Summit through a virtual experience. If there’s one thing we understand, it’s that technology can help pivot during disruption, November 5-6…Click Here To Register
- Make A Difference – How can I vote this November?: How have elections moved or changed in New Jersey because of COVID-19?…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What would have to be true for the option on the table to be the best possible choice? – Roger Martin, professor, Rotman Business School
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.