The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “The most effective way to do it, is to do it,” Amelia Earhart
- News At The Chamber – See You Tomorrow!: Fall Networking & Wine Tasting, Nov. 19, 5 PM…Click Here For Details
- News - NJEDA Releases Updated Net Operating Loss (NOL) Program Rules for Public Feedback: the Program enables tech and life sciences companies to sell their New Jersey net operating losses and/or research and development (R&D) tax credits for cash…Click Here For Details
- Resources – What Is Rotational Training?: 5 Tips for Getting Started…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Kraus Marketing: Capture the Holiday Spirit with Kraus Studios…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Robin Shaw of Staubach & Associates: Human Resources Coordinator…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – 7 Habits: This game is all about the book “7 Habits of Highly Effective People.” You know what to do! Score as many points as you can and let’s see what you got…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – Compliance – Pandemic Policy: Sponsored by the Rothman Institute of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, November 19th, Noon…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Emergency Appeal for Type O Blood Donors:Appointments available online…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: How would you reinvent your company’s current product/service?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.