The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “When you hand good people possibility, they do great things,” Biz Stone
- News At The Chamber – Connect with Fellow Members and Meet the Board of Directors the Annual Meeting!: Join Us Wednesday, June 8, 11:30 AM, at Forsgate Country Club…Click Here For Details
- News – Women-Owned Businesses Can Win Grants at SCORE NJ Pitch Competition: Women-Owned Businesses, Including Startups, Can Apply to Compete for $2,500 Grants…Click Here For Details
- Resources – 5 Key Consumer Trends that Spell Opportunity for Businesses in 2022: Learn How Consumer Attitudes and Expectations are Shifting…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – MMB Trio at George Street Ale House: All Ages Show! Come Support the Local Scene, May 21, 7 PM…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Is Your Company Hiring? Submit A Job or Open Position: Postings Featured in The Daily Update…Click Here For Details
- Upcoming Program – The Sales & Marketing Roundtable Presents: Digital Accessibility, May 17, 12 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – NJRC Partnership Aims to Help Discharged Vets: Provides Mental Health, Addiction Treatment and Essential Medical Services for the More than 1,000 NJ Veterans…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: How do you maintain your motivation when working on a project that takes months to complete?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?