The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Feeling confident – or pretending that you feel confident – is necessary to reach for opportunities. It’s a cliché, but opportunities are rarely offered; they’re seized,” Sheryl Sandberg
- News At The Chamber – Network and Grow Your Business on Friday: March Networking Breakfast at The Pines Manor, Friday, March 25…Click Here For Details
- News – New Virtual Series Connects Small Businesses with SBA Resources: Building a Better America – A Small Business Resource Community (BBA Resource Community)…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Get Long-Term Savings by Updating your Business’ Energy Systems: Check Out these Incentives…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – NJ Hospitals Send Medical Supplies to Ukraine: More than 250 Pallets…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Is Your Company Hiring?
Submit A Job or Open Position: Postings are Added to Our Job Board and Featured in The Daily Update…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Microsoft Excel:Think You Excel at Using Excel?…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – 10th Annual Celebration of Women’s History Month: Join Berkeley College, March 30, 10:30 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Celebrating Women’s History Month with BLS Data: About Women Maintaining the Health of our Nation at Work and at Home…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: Would you rather be working from home or in the office? Is there a balance of both that you like best?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update is one of our main sources of regional business information. Since it’s written in a concise and straight-forward format, it’s an easy way to stay current on business initiatives and issues that can help us improve our operations and best serve our clients.”
Robert J. Cimino, Building Security Services (BSS)
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.