The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “It’s not always that we need to do more but rather that we need to focus on less.” – Nathan W. Morris
- News At The Chamber – Let’s Celebrate In Person! June Meet & Greet: Outdoors at the Hyatt Regency in New Brunswick, Tues., June 22nd, 5:30 PM…Click Here For Details
- News - Statement from Governor Murphy, Senate President Sweeney, and Assembly Speaker Coughlin: On the Passage of Legislation Enabling the End of the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Still Have Questions About COVID-19 Vaccines? New Jersey’s infectious disease experts have answers…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – A Wonderful Life: A Tribute to Steve Kalafer: The Kalafer family and the Somerset Patriots invite you to attend, Friday, June 11th, 7:15 PM at TD Bank Ball Park…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Express Employment Professionals: Billing Coordinator…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – The Power of Habit: The NYT bestseller and award-winning classic novel that explores how we can change our lives by changing our habits. Ready to build better habits that lead to more successful, healthy, and happier lives? Play on!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – New Jersey Economic Recovery Act of 2020 Roundtable: Bringing together the best and brightest minds from Accounting, Law, Government, and Manufacturing, Wed., June 9th, 11 AM …Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Free COVID-19 Testing June 7: Open to all New Brunswick Employers, Employees, Non-Profits and Residents…Click Here for Details
- Question of the Week: How do you maintain self-motivation when you experience a setback on the way to achieving your goals?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.