The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “There is no growth without a lot of hard work and a little risk,” Gloria Estefan
- News At The Chamber – Join Us for the 2021 Business Summit: Global to Local on Thursday, July 15th, 10 AM…Click Here For Details
- News - NJ Receiving $25M from CDC for COVID Response: The New Jersey Department of Health is getting a $25 million grant from the Biden administration to address “COVID-19 related health disparities”…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Mobile Services for Businesses: Are you looking to cut down on paperwork, save time and find easier ways to ensure your filings are up-to-date with the state? The Division of Revenue and Enterprise Services offers a wide range of mobile and other online self-service applications that cover the entire life-cycle of your business…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – State Theatre New Jersey: Announces Reopening 2021-22 Broadway Season…Click Here for Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Wells Fargo: Retail Banking Teller…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Website Builder Vs Content Management System: Learn the difference between a Website Builder and Content Management System, How to select which platform is right for your business and Strategies & Best Practices to Optimize Your Website…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Get Your Business Back on Track!: The U.S. Small Business Administration and Public Private Strategies Institute are hosting several webinars to help you get your business back on track, July 22nd… Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Getting Back to What You Love is Up to You: What’s your reason for getting vaccinated?…Click Here for Details
- Question of the Week: If you could restart your career, what would you do differently?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.