The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “If you don’t feel it, flee from it. Go where you are celebrated, not merely tolerated,” Paul F. Davis
- News At The Chamber – Middlesex County Chamber of Commerce Welcomes New Board of Directors: John Reissner of Magyar Bank Named Chair of the Board at Annual Meeting on June 8…Click Here For Details
- News – Six NJ Schools Recognized for Innovative Climate Action Projects: Congratulations to Middlesex County’s South Plainfield High School…Click Here For Details
- Resources – What Are the Top Three Most Pressing Issues Impacting NJ’s Women?: Advisory Commission on the Status of Women Seeking Respondents for Short Survey…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Peoples Security Charitable Foundation 14th Annual Golf Tournament: August 29 at Lehigh Country Club in Allentown…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – NJCA is Hiring!: Bilingual Community Educator…Click Here For Details
- Upcoming Program – NJ Chamber’s DEI Virtual Discussion Series: Strategies to Support a Diverse Workforce, June 15, 9 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Somerset Patriots Annual Family Fun Night and FUNdraiser: Support the Patriots in Partnership with Miriam’s Heart, July 9…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: How would you describe your job to a bunch of five-year-olds?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?