The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart,” Roy T. Bennett
- News At The Chamber – Network and Connect With Us Next Week: Join Us for Our Monthly Networking Breakfast,
Aug. 4th, 8:30 AM…Click Here For Details
- News – NJDOL Awards $2M+ in Grants for Apprenticeship Programs: Supports the Creation and Expansion of Apprenticeships Throughout the State…Click Here For Details
- Resources – 5 Ways Small Businesses Can Sell on Facebook: Selling on Facebook can Boost Your Revenue…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Refer a Business to Win a Gift Card: Check Out VoiceNEXT’s Summer Promotion…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – George Street Playhouse: Head Carpenter…Click Here For Details
- Upcoming Program – Lunch with Senate President Nicholas Scutari: September 7, Noon at the Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Bristol Myers Squibb, Disability Solutions Launch Initiative to Boost Trial Diversity: Enhance Healthcare Outcomes for Individuals with Disabilities…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: How do you handle a situation where two people aren’t working well together?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?