The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “It’s not the days in your life, but the life in your days that counts,” Brian White
- News At The Chamber – Connect with Local Leaders the Business of Government on February 15: Featuring Representatives from Middlesex County Improvement, Highland Park and East Brunswick…Click Here For Details
- News – New Jersey Interagency Council to Release Series of Action Plans on How to Strengthen Climate Resilience: Public Input Welcome on First Plan Focusing on Extreme Heat…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Losing Talent to the Gig Economy?: Here’s How to Compete…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Citizens Bank is Hosting its Annual Citizens Small Business Community Champion Award!: Entries Accepted through February 7…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Are You Interested in a Career in the Rapidly Growing Field of Healthcare?: APlusCare Virtual Hiring Event on February 15…Click Here for Details
- Upcoming Program – Celebrate Black History Month at SparkNight at the Zimmerli: Free and Open to the Public, February 2, 4:30-8 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Have a Heart Daily Giving Calendar: Celebrate February with REPLENISH…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?