The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “If you are going to achieve excellence in big things, you develop the habit in little matters. Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude,” Charles R. Swindoll
- News At The Chamber – Sponsor the 76th Annual Bernie Cohn Golf Classic: Partner with Us on Tuesday, May 3, 2022, 7:30 AM at the Forsgate Country Club in Monroe Township…Click Here For Details
- News – NJ Adds 10K Jobs, Unemployment Dips to 6.3%: State Added 10,100 Jobs in December…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Resources for Energy Assistance this Winter: Average Household to See Higher Energy Bill Compared to Last Winter Due to Price Increases…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Celebrate Valentine’s Day
with an Embassy Suites Romance Package: Book Now from February 11-14, 2022…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Center for Great Expectations: Case Manager/Doula…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – The Power of Habit: The NYT bestseller and award-winning classic novel that explores how we can change our lives by changing our habits. Ready to build better habits that lead to more successful, healthy, and happier lives? Play on!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – An Illustrated History Of Negro Leagues Baseball: Features 90 framed Photographs Showcasing the History of African American Baseball from the late 1800s to 1960s, starting February 2…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Give the Gift of Life! Donate Now: Blood Shortage Has Reached Crisis Level…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: How does your organization or company encourage collaboration among team members?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“My membership in MCRCC continues to be invaluable in raising the visibility of my business through networking, resource center, directory services, and advertising opportunities. As an Ambassador for the MCRCC New Membership committee and leading the Technology and Business council, the Chamber offers key information for the growth of my business and is one of my best business partners. The Leadership at MCRCC is excellent.”
Ravi Badge, CMIT Solutions of Edison-Piscataway
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.