The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can,” Arthur Ashe
- News At The Chamber – Celebrate With Us Thursday!: See You at the 2022 Holiday Party, Presented in Partnership with the Greater New Brunswick Rotary on December 15 at the Elks Lodge…Click Here For Details
- News – Murphy Announces More Than $8M to Build a Diverse, Inclusive Green Jobs Sector: Learn More About the NJ BRIDGE Initiative…Click Here For Details
- Resources – SHRM Survey Shows Health Benefits Rank Most Important to Employees: 91% of Employers Now Offer Mental Health Coverage…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Winter Wonderland with The Buzz: See More from the New Brunswick Cultural Center…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Unemployment Rate Remains Near a Historic Low at 3.7%: Economy Added 263,000 Jobs in November…Click Here for Details
- Upcoming Program – Lessons in Leadership from the Covid-19 Pandemic: A Conversation with Steve Adubato and Michele Siekerka on January 11…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Donate Today! Yolo Promo 3rd Annual Holiday Toy Drive: Collecting New Toys, Books, Coats and Gift Cards…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What makes you feel the most engaged and motivated at work?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?