The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “I wouldn’t be where I am now if I didn’t fail… a lot. The good, the bad, it’s all part of the success equation,” Mark Cuban
- News At The Chamber – Last Day to Save! September Networking Breakfast: Join Us for Our September Networking Breakfast at the Pines Manor, Thursday, September 23rd, 8:30 AM…Click Here For Details
- News - New Brunswick Outdoor Dining Update: Mayor Cahill has released a new Executive Order 2021-10, attached, effective as of 9:00 a.m. Tuesday, September 7, 2021, extending the George St. road closure through Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at 4:00 p.m…Click Here for Details
- Resources – Small Business Update: Learn how small business owners may benefit from two recent updates to federal programs aimed at helping respond to the COVID-19 pandemic…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Johnson & Johnson: Alex Gorsky is stepping aside as Johnson & Johnson’s chief executive officer, but will continue to serve as executive chairman…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Silver Line Windows & Doors: Forklift Operator…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Mastering the Art of Conflict Resolution: How much time do we waste thinking about, avoiding or worrying about conflict and what does that do to your work environment?…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – Kids Appreciation Day: Investors Bank in Woodbridge, Saturday, August 28th from 11 AM to 1 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – 10 Ways to Protect Your Personal Information: Fraudsters don’t go on vacation—so it’s necessary for you and your loved ones to stay vigilant year-round…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: Are there any expectations you had about your career path that have differed from reality, in both a good or bad way?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.