The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much,” Helen Keller
- News At The Chamber – 7th Annual Tribute to Women Awards Luncheon: Congratulations to Chamber Vice President, Kathy Shaw, and Chamber Board Member, Elayne McClaine, Regional Director at NJSBDC at Rutgers News Brunswick. Happening Thursday, September 30, 2021, at 11 AM…Click Here For Details
- News - County-By-County Look Shows Where Population Growth in N.J. Is — and Isn’t: Middlesex: 863,162 (+6.6%)…Click Here for Details
- Resources – Census Bureau’s Small Business Pulse Survey Reveals Delays From Domestic, Foreign Suppliers: The survey shows that 38.8% of U.S. small business respondents reported domestic supplier delays in the most recent and final week…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – The Buzz: Your Guide To What’s Buzzing in the Hub City…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – NJ Advance Media: Campaign Analyst …Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Reducing Stress: It’s designed to help you manage and reduce stress. So breathe in, breathe out, and play on…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Non-Profits & DEI: Moving from Performative to Transformative: You’ve taken the first steps toward diversity, equity, and inclusion. Now what? Wednesday, August 18, 12 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Have You Ever Wanted to Rappel Off a Building like a Superhero?: Join Hugs for Brady and you can do both – rappel and be a hero!…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: What advice do you have for someone new to the industry? Any necessary skills?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The MCRCC Daily Update
provides members with vital, up to date information relevant to their business and community aiding businesses in addressing immediate and long-term needs. When our business, the nonprofit, The Center for Great Expectations needed diapers and wipes to support the women, adolescent girls and children in our programs, the Chamber included a request to members through the Daily Update and people responded to the ongoing need. We’re all in this together and thanks to the Chamber we have current information at our fingertips to address our challenges.”
Veronica Finlay, The Center for Great Expectations
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.