The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “If you work just for money, you’ll never make it, but if you love what you’re doing and you always put the customer first, success will be yours,” Ray Kroc
- News At The Chamber – This Week’s Career Opportunities: Featuring Reckitt…Click Here For Details
- News - SBA Reopened Shuttered Venue Operators Grants (SVOG) on Saturday at 12:30 PM: The SVOG is for operators of live venues, live performing arts organizations, museums and movie theatres, as well as live venue promoters, theatrical producers and talent representatives to apply for critical economic relief…Click Here For Details
- Resources – New Unemployment Claims Continue to Decline: The number of new unemployment claims fell for the second straight week last week – to 10,534* – which is about 130,000 fewer weekly claims than the Department of Labor and Workforce Development reported for the same week a year ago, at the height of the first wave of the COVID-19 pandemic…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Middlesex County: Chanelle Scott McCullum sworn in as newest Commissioner on the Middlesex County Board of County Commissioners…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Workforce Trends: Third Of Remote Workers Would Quit Before Returning To Office…Click Here For Details
- Game of The Week – Science of Accelerated Learning: Make learning: painless, exciting, habitual, and self-motivating. Absorb info like a human sponge. We’ve never been taught how to learn, and that’s a shame. This book is the key to reversing all the misconceptions you have and making learning fun again…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Virtual Town Hall with Governor Murphy: On April 27th at 5 pm, Governor Murphy is hosting a virtual town hall. Space is limited: if you want to attend, please complete a brief form…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – New Jersey COVID-19 Dashboard: The Latest Data from New Jersey Department of Health…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: How do you continue to learn in order to stay on top of things within your role?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
As a lifelong Middlesex County resident, I’m proud to be a part of a Chamber that effectively and consistently serves the local community. It’s a great place to find support, build meaningful relationships, and experience life in community!”
Kieran Lenahan, Lenahan Coaching
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.