The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing; that’s why we recommend it daily,” Zig Ziglar
- News At The Chamber – Grow Your Business at the April Networking Breakfast: Join Us on April 22 at the Rutgers Club in Piscataway…Click Here For Details
- News – CGI Establishes New Location in New Brunswick: Bolsters Partnership with New Brunswick PTECH High School Program…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Has the Labor Market Recovered from the COVID-19 Pandemic?: Read the Latest Edition of Commissioner’s Corner…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Grand Opening of The Edge at Raritan Heights’ Great Room: Join Edgewood Properties for Lunch and to Learn About the Property…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Edison Career Fair: At the Crowne Plaza Edison, Friday, April 29…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – 7 Habits: This game is all about the book “7 Habits of Highly Effective People.” You know what to do! Score as many points as you can and let’s see what you got…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – B The Boutique Pop-Up Shop: Above Arts Studio, April 16, 11 AM to 5 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Answers to Vaccine Questions and Where We are In the Pandemic: Read More from Dr. Eddy Bresnitz…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: What’s one thing you wish someone had taught you a long time ago?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update is one of our main sources of regional business information. Since it’s written in a concise and straight-forward format, it’s an easy way to stay current on business initiatives and issues that can help us improve our operations and best serve our clients.”
Robert J. Cimino, Building Security Services (BSS)
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.