The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “If you hit the target every time, it’s too near or too big,” Tom Hirshfield
- News At The Chamber – MCRCC Welcomes Professional Physical Therapy: Newest Addition to the Chamber and Central Jersey Business Community…Click Here For Details
- News – Murphy Signs Bill Establishing Black Heritage Trail In Newark: Trail Will Highlight Remarkable Achievements and Legacies of NJ’s African American Figures…Click Here For Details
- Resources – New Jersey Clean Communities Council – September 2022 Newsletter: Learn About NJCCC Certification Classes and More…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Is Your Company Doing Cloud Communications Wrong?: Start Doing Cloud Communications the Right Way with VoiceNEXT…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Employment Projected to Increase by 8.3M Jobs from 2021 to 2031: Nearly One-Third Projected in Healthcare and Social Assistance…Click Here For Details
- Upcoming Program – Building or Updating Your Marketing Plan: A Free Webinar, September 14 at 10 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Volunteer for the New Brunswick Public Library: Assist on a Regular Basis with Activities…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What’s the most important lesson you’ve learned in the last year?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?