The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act. But a habit,” Aristotle
- News At The Chamber – October 2nd – 19th Annual Women’s Leadership Summit Starts: this year’s Virtual Summit features a new weekly format. The theme for this year is Rest, Renew…Relaunch in keeping with our individual journey and experiences during this pandemic…Click Here To Register
- Resources – COVID-19 Small Business Relief Grant Program: Has your small business been impacted by COVID-19? Small businesses and nonprofits with no more than 50 employees may be eligible for a grant up to $30,000…Click Here To Learn More
- News – Governor Murphy Signs Legislative Package to Strengthen the Resiliency and Preparedness of New Jersey’s Long-Term Care Industry: Legislative Package Enacts Key Recommendations from Manatt Health’s Review…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Hyatt Regency New Brunswick:Football Is Back! Introducing Tailgate Sundays at the Hyatt! Outdoor on the big screen 12pm-7pm…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – AT&T: Connect to a job that never stops upgrading…Click Here For More Information
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Hug Your Haters: How to master embracing complaints and keeping your customers…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Return From The Pandemic 2020 Nutrition – Clear Vision for Sound Nutrition: Empower yourself to enter back into society with confidence. Learn a practical & logical approach to sound nutrition and the unhealthy choices that interfere with the body’s natural tendency to heal & repair, 10/6/2020, Noon…Click Here To Register
- Make A Difference – Time is running out respond now: Shape your future….Start Here – Complete Your 2020 Census
- Question of the Week: What should we stop doing? -Peter Drucker
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update helps me keep a pulse, personally and professionally, of what is going on in my local community as well as at a state and federal level. Thank you to the Chamber members and team for all you do!”
Taryn M. Bostjancic, CPA, CGMA, Withum