The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary,” Vidal Sassoon
- News At The Chamber – Thursday – “Combating the Ransomware Epidemic”: part of the Chamber’s Technology and Business Development Series, Thursday, September 17th, 12:30 PM, Complimentary for Members…Click Here To Register
- News – Saint Peter’s, RWJBarnabas sign merger pact: The health care providers announced signing a definitive agreement outlining their intention to integrate the systems on Thursday….Click Here For Details
- Resources – Small Business Relief Grant Program Available Now: Has your small business been impacted by COVID-19? Small businesses and nonprofits with no more than 50 employees may be eligible for a grant up to $30,000…Click Here To Learn More
- Support A Local Business – Sanchez of Sanchez & Associates, LLC: Now is the time for 2020 tax season! Email for a free consultation email@example.com
- Featured Career Opportunity – Enable Inc: Direct Support Professional …Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – 7 Habits: A classic game built off of one of the most classic books around by Stephen Covey. Game on!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – EDU Staff Virtual Information Session: Franklin Township is looking for Substitute Teachers, Friday, September 25, 11 AM…Click Here To Learn More
- Make A Difference – Preparing NJ For A Strong Future: Complete Your 2020 Census…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What successful thing are we doing today that may be blinding us to new growth opportunities?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The chamber continues to exceed my expectations each month with the outstanding programming and support from the staff and ambassadors. Thank you to Craig, Jim, Ravi, and Mark!”
Ari Kotowitz, Turf Commerce