The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “The world is full of ideas today. If we don’t do it, somebody else is going to do it,” Indra Nooyi
- News At The Chamber – October Newsletter: In case you missed yesterday’s edition…Click Here For Details
- News - Straw Ban, Nov. 4: For all restaurants, fast food, food trucks that give out straws automatically with the customer’s drink. As of November 4, the customer must ask for the straw…Click Here For Details
- Resources – New Jersey Launches $180 Million in Grant Programs: For small businesses to upgrade HVAC, plumbing fixtures, and appliances…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Inclusive Hiring – One Solution To The Labor Shortage: With employers facing a major labor shortage & the “Great Resignation,” your company can strengthen its recruitment strategy by attracting and retaining people with disabilities, Today at 10 AM…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Provident Bank: Credit Analyst III…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Effective Coaching: can help us grow as workers, leaders, and as individuals. Think you know how to be an effective coach to the people in your life? Play to find out!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – Spooktacular: Halloween events free of charge and open to the public, Today at 6 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Boo—It’s Spooky Season!: Learn about these and other spooky-sounding places across the nation, the number of candy and nut stores, the estimated number of trick-or-treaters, and more with our newly updated Halloween Fun Facts!…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: Can you describe your life in a six word sentence?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.