The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Working hard for something we don’t care about is called stress: Working hard for something we love is called passion,” Simon Sinek
- News At The Chamber – Grow Your Business Next Week at the October Networking Breakfast: See You on Thursday, October 27 for Coffee and Networking at The Heldrich Hotel…Click Here For Details
- News – NJEDA Seeks Additional Public Feedback for Aspire Program Rules: Public Can Submit Input Until October 28…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Six Helpful Pointers for Leading Great In-Person Meetings: Start with Defining the Meeting Objective…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Mirror Balls and Bellbottoms: HRA 20th Anniversary Celebration, October 27…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Delta Apparel Inc./DTG2Go: On-Site Hiring Event, October 26…Click Here for Details
- Upcoming Program – Is Your Business Cyber Secure?: Join the SBA for the Free Cyber Summit, October 26…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Volunteer or Intern in North Brunswick: National Alliance on Mental Illness New Jersey…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: If you could not work for a year, what would you do?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?