The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work in hand. The sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a focus,” Alexander Graham Bell
- News At The CVB – Virtual New Jersey Conference on Tourism: Starts December 2…Click Here For Details
- News – NJ Unemployment Rate at 8.2%: New Jersey private-sector employers added to their payrolls in October for the sixth consecutive month while employment in the public sector moved lower…Click Here For More Info
- Resources – Year-End Tax Planning Guide: Now is the time to review and consider all of your options and strategies for the 2020 tax season…Click Here For More Info
- Support A Local Business – Tokiwa Cosmetics America: Need Hand Sanitizer?...Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity: New Jersey Department of Treasury: Human Resources Officer…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Start With Why: Want to become more inspired at work? Play for the best takeaways from this classic by Simon Sinek!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Programs – Presentation and Tutorial on Middlesex County’s Small Business Relief Grant Program: December 1st, 9 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Add Your Phone to the COVID Fight: Download COVID Alert NJ…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: In the past few months, what is the smallest change we have made that has had the biggest positive result? What was it about that small change that produced the large return? – Robert Cialdini, author and professor
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The MCRCC Daily Update provides members with vital, up to date information relevant to their business and community aiding businesses in addressing immediate and long-term needs. When our business, the nonprofit, The Center for Great Expectations needed diapers and wipes to support the women, adolescent girls and children in our programs, the Chamber included a request to members through the Daily Update and people responded to the ongoing need. We’re all in this together and thanks to the Chamber we have current information at our fingertips to address our challenges.”
Veronica Finlay, The Center for Great Expectations
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.