The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “No great achiever – even those who made it seem easy – ever succeeded without hard work,” Jonathan Sacks
- News At The Chamber – Network, Connect and Grow Your Business: Join Us for the June Networking Breakfast, June 24, 8:30 AM at The Heldrich…Click Here For Details
- News – Free Entry to State Parks Beginning Memorial Day Weekend: Entry to All NJ State Parks, Forests, and Recreation Areas Free of Charge this Summer…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Gas Prices, Inflation Impacting Summer Travel Decisions More than COVID: According to Survey by Morning Consult and Commissioned by the American Hotel & Lodging Association…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Kick Off Summer at SparkNight: Spark Your Curiosity. Spark Your Creativity. Spark a Connection. Come See What the Zimmerli Sparks in You! June 2…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Director of Career and Technical Education: Middlesex County Vocational and Technical Schools…Click Here For Details
- Upcoming Program – 2022 NJ Planning and Redevelopment Conference: Virtually and In-Person in New Brunswick, June 14, 8 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Community Golf Outing: Benefiting the Children’s Hospital at Saint Peter’s University Hospital, June 27…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: Do you love working from home or would you rather be in the office? Is there a balance of both that you like best?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?