The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “There is joy in work. There is no happiness except in the realization that we have accomplished something,” Henry Ford
- News At The Chamber – NJ Employer COVID-19 Vaccine promotion toolkit: How to promote the COVID-19 vaccine among your NJ-based employees…Click Here For Details
- News - Governor Murphy Announces New Incentives to Encourage COVID-19 Vaccinations: Including Free Entrance to State Parks and Free Wine at Participating Wineries…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Interested in On-Site Vaccinations For Your Employees?: The NJ Health Department is requesting employers interested in hosting a clinic at no cost to take a survey…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Somerset Patriots: Come to the ballpark for your chance to win $10,000!…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – City Center Job Board: A convenient hub for employment opportunities within New Brunswick City Center. Job openings update frequently so check back often for new listings…Click Here For Details
- Game of The Week – Networking 101: Think you know everything about networking? This game will put your knowledge to the test and prepare you for future networking opportunities!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Doing Business with the UK – Exploring Market Opportunities for NJ Companies: The New York British Consulate General’s Department for International Trade (DIT) in collaboration with the New Jersey Economic Development Authority (NJEDA) invite you to a virtual event on UK market opportunities for NJ exporters, Wednesday, May 26th, 9 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Need a COVID Vaccine?: Get it this Saturday, 5/22 @ Perth Amboy Train Station!…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What is — and isn’t — working for you in your current career?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.