The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection,” Mark Twain
- News At The Chamber – There’s Still Time to Register for the Mobility For All Conference: Tuesday, March 7 at the Professional Conference Center at ESCNJ…Click Here For Details
- News – Rutgers Scientist to Play a Crucial Role in Effort to Revise U.S. Dietary Guidelines: Carol Byrd-Bredbenner Appointed to Government Committee…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Explore Your Company’s Post-COVID-19 Growth and Survival: Participate in the Rutgers Business School (RBS) Managing Growing Ventures Course…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Master Travel with Hyatt Leverage: Join Hyatt Regency New Brunswick’s Small Business Corporate Travel Program…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Allied Universal Virtual Job Information Session: Thursday, March 2, 10 AM…Click Here for Details
- Upcoming Program – How to Avoid Burnout, Tune into Your Intuition, and Ignite Your Power: Join the Middlesex County Office of Career Opportunity on March 22, at 11 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – REPLENISH Spring Food Drive: Drop Off at All Schools in Middlesex County, March13-24…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: Would you rather always be the leader or always follow the leader?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?