The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream,” C. S. Lewis
- News At The Chamber – Meet the Mayors of Plainsboro, Monroe, South Brunswick and Cranbury Next Week: At the Crowne Plaza Princeton in Plainsboro, March 31, 8 AM…Click Here For Details
- News – $2.1 Million in Middlesex County Arts, History, and Historic Preservation & Capital Grants Awarded: 109 Municipal Agencies and Nonprofit Organizations…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Coal Generation in NJ Nears its End: New Atlantic City Electric Agreement…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – 3 Tips to Improve Your WFH Office Space: Learn More from VoiceNEXT…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Virtual Child Care Centers Job Fair:Tuesday, March 29, 12:30 to 3:30 PM…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Microsoft Excel:Think You Excel at Using Excel?…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – NJCACC Spring Festival: Join the NJ Chinese-American Chamber of Commerce for Business Networking, March 31, 6:30 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Local Seton Hall Law Students Seek Summer Internships: Looking for Unpaid Legal Internships at Nonprofits and Paid Legal Jobs at for Profit Law Firms. Interested? Email Eve Balick…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: Would you rather be working from home or in the office? Is there a balance of both that you like best?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update is one of our main sources of regional business information. Since it’s written in a concise and straight-forward format, it’s an easy way to stay current on business initiatives and issues that can help us improve our operations and best serve our clients.”
Robert J. Cimino, Building Security Services (BSS)
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.