The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs, one step at a time,” Joe Girard
- News At The Chamber – Did You Miss the Mobility for All Conference?: View Photos from the March 7 Event at ESCNJ…Click Here For Details
- News – Mayor Announces Plan To Reinstate Edison Shuttle Service: Plans to Revive and Expand the Shuttle Service which was Discontinued Years Ago…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Eligibility Assessment Tool for Cannabis Equity Grant Program Launches: $10M State-Funded Pilot Program…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – See You Today for the March First Friday At NBPAC!: Join the Arts Institute of Middlesex County from 3-5 PM…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Middlesex College: Full-time, Part-time and Adjunct Opportunities Available…Click Here for Details
- Upcoming Program – NJ Zip Phase 2 Purchaser Application Walk-Through: Join the NJEDA on March 16 at Noon…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Be a Bridge Between the Community and the Courts: Check Out Middlesex County Court Volunteer Opportunities…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What do you believe is the most worthwhile goal an individual can dedicate their life to?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?