The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on,” Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Donate – McFoods: Tomorrow, June 6 Drive By Food Drive…Click Here To Donate
- New At The Chamber – Have Fun at Home – For Free Presented By Horizon BCBSNJ: Dance Your Stress Away – Need something a little different right now? Enjoy some flamenco fun with the wonderful Principal Dancers of Alborada Spanish Dance Theatre, NJ’s premier Spanish Dance Company…Click Here To Start Dancing (No Dancing Shoes Required)
- Resource – Middlesex County Small Business Grant Application (CDBG-CV): The County of Middlesex has created a Small Business Grant program utilizing CDBG-CV funding to assist small businesses that have been impacted by the coronavirus…Click Here For More Information
- News – NJ’s outdoor dining, retail reopening rules are out. Here’s what they look like: When restaurants and bars can finally open in just over a week, they might resemble something strange and new for customers, as public health officials and businesses tinker with how to reopen while keeping down the risk of exposing more people…Click Here For More Information
- Support A Local Business – Submit Your Promotion: Have a Promotion?…Click Here To Submit It
- Featured Career Opportunity – Reckitt Benckiser: Maintenance Tech II – Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package…Click Here To Apply
- Virtual Program – Girls on the Run of Central NJ Rainbow Run 4 Fun Virtual 5K: The weekend of July 31st…Click Here For More Information
- Question of the Week: What are the three things you need to do today that will generate revenue for tomorrow?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The MCRCC [Daily Update] has been a daily positive force in helping us adapt and strengthen our capabilities, thereby improving our customers’ experience through technology.”
John Farnsworth, Custom Benefits Technologies