The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn,” Benjamin Franklin
- News At The Chamber – Grow Your Business at the June Networking Breakfast: Join Us at The Heldrich on June 24, 8:30 AM…Click Here For Details
- News – DEP Releases Priority List for Water Infrastructure Improvement Projects: Will Be Prioritizing Projects that Improve Water Quality in Overburdened Communities…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Comcast Rise Grant – Applications Due June 17: Provides Marketing and Creative Services to Small Businesses Majority Owned by Women and People of Color…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – June 2022 Metuchen Monthly: NJSO Concert on July 2 and Much More Happening Downtown!…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – IRS Seeks to Offer Jobs to Thousands this Summer: Over 4,000 Contact Representative Positions at Several IRS Offices Nationwide…Click Here For Details
- Upcoming Program – 45th Annual Hungarian Festival Returns to New Brunswick June 4: Come Hungry, Leave Hungarian! From 10 AM to 6 PM on Somerset Street…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Walk for 1 in 100: Walk for the More than 2.5 Million People Living with Congenital Heart Disease, June 5 at Boyd Park Amphitheater…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: What makes you feel the most engaged and motivated at work?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?