The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending,” Maria Robinson
- News At The Chamber – Meet, Greet and Mingle In Person at the Sheraton Edison: Join Us for the July Meet & Greet, Wednesday, July 14th, 5:30 PM… Click Here For Details
- News - Last Chance to Register for NJEDA’s Phase 4 Grant: Interested business owners and non-profits will need to pre-register to access the application. Pre-registration is NOW OPEN and will remain open until Wednesday, June 30 at 5 p.m. Applications will become available following the pre-registration period… Click Here For Details
- Resources – How to Get a Grant to Start a Business: Funding your startup can be a challenge. Applying for a grant can take time but may give you that boost you need to launch or sustain your business… Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – American Repertory Ballet: Names International Ballet Star Gillian Murphy As Its First Artistic Associate… Click Here for Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – PrideStaff: Bilingual Ocean Export Assistant… Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – LGBTQ Community: Whether you’re an LGBTQ+ individual, a dedicated ally, or still learning about LGBTQ rights, history, and terms, this game will help build a more inclusive workplace through education and information that everyone needs to know… Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Optimize Your Organization Post Pandemic: Position Yourself for Sustainability, Resiliency and Growth, Today, 11 AM… Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Middlesex County Board of County Commissioners Names New County Park in Honor of Thomas Mundy Peterson: First African American to vote in U.S. after adoption of 15th Amendment… Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What efforts does your organization take to uphold its culture and values?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The MCRCC [Daily Update] has been a daily positive force in helping us adapt and strengthen our capabilities, thereby improving our customers’ experience through technology.”
John Farnsworth, Custom Benefits Technologies
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.