The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Nothing ever comes to one, that is worth having, except as a result of hard work,” Booker T. Washington
- News At The Chamber – Join Us for the Middlesex County ELC: Featuring County Administrator John Pulomena, June 30, 9 AM…Click Here For Details
- News – NJ Announces a Tax Holiday on Back-to-School Items: 10-Day Sales Tax Holiday for School Supplies, Sports Equipment and Computers, Starting August 27…Click Here For Details
- Resources – New Energy Efficiency Stimulus for Women and Minority-Owned Small Businesses: Grant Can Reimburse the Cost to Upgrade Outdated Ventilation, Plumbing Fixtures…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – New Brunswick’s Restaurant Week is Back!: Enjoy Exclusive Dishes, Deals, and Giveaways From July 9-24…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Looking for a New Job or Skill?: Check Out Skill Up Middlesex to Participate in over 6,000 FREE Training Courses…Click Here For Details
- Upcoming Program – Social Media – A Hiring Friend or Foe: Join NJBIA and Judy Sailer, HR Specialist at Primepoint HRMS & Payroll, on July 12…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – United Way of Central Jersey: Volunteer Opportunities from Around the County…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What’s your definition of hard work?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?