The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails,” John Maxwell
- News at The Chamber & CVB – Rutgers Football Stadium to Fully Reopen this Fall: The 52,000-seat SHI Stadium at Rutgers University in Piscataway is fully reopening this fall with the kick-off game on Sept. 2 against Temple University… Click Here For Details
- News - NJ Employers Add to Payrolls for 5th Straight Month in May: Preliminary estimates produced by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics show that total non-farm wage and salary employment in New Jersey increased in May by 13,600 jobs to reach a seasonally adjusted level of 3,915,400. May marks the fifth consecutive month of job growth in the Garden State… Click Here For Details
- Resources – 36 Grants, Loans and Programs to Benefit Your Small Business: Help is available for small businesses, including federal stimulus aid, government grants, government contract assistance, the Natural Resource Sales Assistance Program, general and industry-specific small business grants, and U.S. Chamber of Commerce initiatives… Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – NJ Launches ‘Resources for Recovery’ Series for State Organizations: N.J. Business Action Center Publishes On-Demand Webinar Series to Help Small Businesses… Click Here for Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Amazon: Warehouse Associate… Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Website Builder Vs Content Management System: Learn the difference between a Website Builder and Content Management System, How to select which platform is right for your business and Strategies & Best Practices to Optimize Your Website… Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Transforming Stranded Assets: Join Industry Experts and New Jersey government leaders for a discussion on creative ways, Tuesday, June 22nd, 3:30 PM… Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Legislation Designating Juneteenth as a State and Public Holiday: Governor Murphy signed legislation (S19), designating the third Friday in June as a State and Public holiday, known as Juneteenth Day. Juneteenth commemorates June 19, 1865, when Union General Gordon Granger rode into Galveston, Texas to inform enslaved people of the 1863 Emancipation Proclamation and their freedom… Click Here for Details
- Question of the Week: If you could restart your career, what would you do differently?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.