The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “You always pass failure on the way to success.” – Mickey Rooney
- News At The Chamber – Meet Our Member Spotlight for the June Virtual Networking Breakfast: Network, Develop New Connections and Grow Your Business on Friday, June 18th at 9 AM…Click Here For Details
- News - NJEDA Board of Directors Approves: Amendments to the Offshore Wind Economic Development Tax Credit Program Rules…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Countdown to 2022 Ban on Single-Use Plastics Begins: New Jersey’s ban on single-use plastic carryout bags and polystyrene foam food service products in stores and food service businesses will take effect on May 4, 2022…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ: Health Insurance Savings for NJ Residents – The American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 has been signed into law, making more financial assistance available to help even more families pay for their health insurance…Click Here to Book a Virtual Appointment
- Featured Career Opportunity – Rutgers: Administrative Assistant…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – The Power of Habit: The NYT bestseller and award-winning classic novel that explores how we can change our lives by changing our habits. Ready to build better habits that lead to more successful, healthy, and happier lives? Play on!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Optimize Your Organization Post Pandemic: Position Yourself for Sustainability, Resiliency and Growth, Friday, June 25, 11 AM… Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – USDA Launches Workforce Resource Guide: Designed to enable rural community leaders to expand employment opportunities and access resources to train, recruit and create a sustainable rural workforce…Click Here for Details
- Question of the Week: How do you maintain self-motivation when you experience a setback on the way to achieving your goals?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The MCRCC understands the urgency of our local foundation and the Daily Update gives us the platform to spread awareness about the immediate needs of kids battling cancer and their families. We give cash grants to families struggling paying medical bills, rent or mortgage, food, and personal items, as well as provides clothes, games, and entertainment for hospitalized children enduring chemotherapy treatment. We can’t let the COVID-19 pandemic let us forget the tremendous challenges of kids with cancer and their families. The need has never been greater and thanks to MCRCC we get our voices heard! Thank you for the Daily Updates!”
Sherrie Wells, Hugs for Brady
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.