The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions,” Dalai Lama
- News At The Chamber – Connect Your Company to a Growing Market at NJ’s Largest Hispanic Business Expo: July 19, 4-8 PM at the Pines Manor in Edison…Click Here For Details
- News – Rutgers to Unveil First Pride Bus in NJ This Summer: Inclusive Design Celebrates More than 50 Years of LGBT Organizations on Campus…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Nearly Half of Remote and Hybrid Workers See Team Improvements: 50% of Remote Workers Say Their Personal Performance is Better…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Grand Opening of the Express Employment Edison Office: Under New Ownership by Deidra Viney, June 16, 12-2 PM…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Virtual Hiring Event for Innovative Disposables: Monday, June 27, 10 AM…Click Here For Details
- Upcoming Program – EXPLORENJ 2022: Showcasing NJ Business to National and International Business Leaders. Multi-Day Conference, Networking, and Training, June 23 and 24…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – NJDEP Notice of Environmental Justice Rule Proposal and Public Comment: Learn About the Proposed Rule…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: What one thing did you do in the last twenty-four hours to make someone’s life better or more enjoyable?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?