The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “All things are difficult before they are easy,” Thomas Fuller
- News At The Chamber – Reminder – Today’s Meet the Mayors Rescheduled to February 10: Join Us at 8 AM at the Crowne Plaza Princeton in Plainsboro…Click Here For Details
- News – Improved NJEDA Processes Result in $350 Million Savings for NJ Taxpayers: Enhanced Oversight and Improved Processes Ensure Tax Credits Deliver Benefits to Taxpayers…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Number of Quits at All-Time High in November 2021: Total Separations Increased in Accommodation and Food Services but Decreased in Federal Government…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – $25 Off Your Next Order with Yolo Promo: Totaling $250 or More…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Looking for a New Job or Skill?: Check Out SkillUp Middlesex to Participate in over 6,000 FREE Training Courses…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Excel: Think you excel at using Excel? Whether you’re already an expert or still working to improve, this game is an Excel-lent tool for every worker. Let’s go!..Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – State of American Business 2022: Join Business Leaders from Across the Country, Tuesday, January 11, 11 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Your Donation Changes Lives: Just $25 Can Provide 10 Meals at Elijah’s Promise Community Soup Kitchen…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What is it about your career path that you like?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The staff goes out of their way to help the member get where they want to be.”
Alex Balish, Care 1st Training Group
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.