The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal—a commitment to excellence—that will enable you to attain the success you seek,” Mario Andretti
- News At The Chamber – January Networking Breakfast: Network, Develop New Connections and Grow Your Business…Click Here To Register
- News – SBA Re-Opening Paycheck Protection Program: to Small Lenders on Friday, January 15 and All Lenders on Tuesday, January 19…Click Here For Details
- Resources – The World Needs Your Product or Service: Find Out Where …Click Here To Learn More
- Support A Local Business – Zimmerli Art Museum/Rutgers Club: A Feast for the Eyes!…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity: Access Self Storage: Storage Specialist …Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Negotiation Skills: Master the best tactics to prepare for your next negotiation!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Latest Updates on the New Stimulus Package: Join experts from Withum’s SBA Financial Services and Tax Services Teams, January 21st, 11 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – COVID-19 Vaccine Registration: COVID-19 vaccines are on the way to hospitals and clinics across New Jersey. You can reserve your spot to get a vaccine now by pre-registering here…Click Here To Register
- Question of the Week: What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“Just a few words of appreciation about what the chamber has meant to me this year. Amid all the craziness, being able to stay in touch with other business people about how they were coping with the pandemic has meant more than I can say. Being able to talk to people and just feel like a person was invaluable”,
Donald Wiggins, Prudential
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.