The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “It takes two flints to make a fire,” Louisa May Alcott
- News At The Chamber – Be Fearlessly Authentic and Bravely You at the Women’s Leadership Summit: Join Us October 20, 8 AM at the DoubleTree by Hilton Somerset…Click Here For Details
- News – Permissions for Outdoor Dining Extended to Support Restaurant Industry: Permissions Will Now Be Extended by Two Additional Years…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Natural Disasters Happen. Is Your Business Ready?: Check Out the Small Business Readiness for Resiliency (R4R) Program…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Look Who’s Coming to Town! Center Seward Johnson Sculptures Walking Tour: Self-Guided Exploration Along the George Street Corridor…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Looking for a New Job or Skill?: Check Out Skill Up Middlesex to Participate in Over 6,000 FREE Training Courses…Click Here For Details
- Upcoming Program – Webinar to Provide Info on HVAC and Plumbing Assistance for Businesses: Join New Jersey’s Clean Energy Program on Aug 24, 8:30 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Would You like to Learn Lifesaving Skills?: Visit the American Red Cross of Central New Jersey…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What makes you feel most engaged and motivated at work?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?