The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing,” Theodore Roosevelt
- News At The Chamber – Grow Your Business at the Largest Networking Party: Join Us Monday, September 12th for Central Jersey’s Premiere Business & Networking Expo…Click Here For Details
- News – NJ Pay It Forward Workforce Development Program Launches: Participants Will Receive Zero-Interest, No-Fee Loans at No Upfront Cost…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Training Your Staff in Security Best Practices: Make Sure They Understand the Basics of Cybersecurity…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – You’re Invited to the Opening Reception & Spark Night Event: Join the Zimmerli Art Museum on September 8 for Light Refreshments and Dancing…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – USTC Corp: Accounting Assistant…Click Here For Details
- Upcoming Program – 2022 Governor’s Conference on Housing and Economic Development: Explore How to Grow and Improve NJ’s Housing and Economy, September 29-30…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Seeking Volunteers for NJ’s Mileage-Based User Fee Pilot Program: A New Approach to Potentially Fund Transportation Projects…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What makes you feel the most engaged and motivated at work?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?