The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do,” Steve Jobs
- News At The Chamber – April Newsletter: Check Out The Latest Edition …Click Here For Details
- News - Pre-Registration Opens at 9 AM – Restaurant Revitalization Fund: Registration for the SBA application portal will begin Today, Friday, April 30, 2021, 9 am. Applications will open on Monday, May 3, 2021, Noon…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Application Process Announced for Restaurant Revitalization Fund: Applicants can create an account through https://restaurants.sba.gov beginning Friday, April 30, 9 AM. The access will be limited to creating a user name and password until the official application launch date and time on Monday, May 3, Noon…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Haunted History Productions: The Ghosts of duCret, Tomorrow, Saturday, May 1, 2021…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Steakhouse 85: Server…Click Here For Details
- Game of The Week – Science of Accelerated Learning: Make learning: painless, exciting, habitual, and self-motivating. Absorb info like a human sponge. We’ve never been taught how to learn, and that’s a shame. This book is the key to reversing all the misconceptions you have and making learning fun again…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Restaurant Revitalization Fund Webinar: Al Titone, District Director, New Jersey Office for the Small Business Administration discusses the requirements and eligibility for this program and reviews the program guide…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Middlesex County COVID-19 Vaccine Program: Bilingual Program Flyer…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: How do you continue to learn in order to stay on top of things within your role?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.