The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “The world belongs to the energetic,” Ralph Waldo Emerson
- News At The Chamber – Today’s April Networking Breakfast Rescheduled: Join Us Now on Friday, May 20…Click Here For Details
- News – Gov. Murphy Joins Local Leaders for Groundbreaking on Major Renovations to Perth Amboy Train Station: $45.5 Million Upgrade Will Make Historical Station Fully Accessible…Click Here For Details
- Resources – IFEL Seeks Business Professionals to Help Entrepreneurs: In Recognition of National Volunteer Month in April…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – You Bike. We Give!: Join Keep Middlesex Moving in Celebrating Bike Month this May…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Securitas Hiring Event: Monday, April 25, 10 AM to 4 PM…Click Here For Details
- Upcoming Program – Rutgers Football Scarlet White Spring Game 2022: Kick Off Tonight, April 22, 7 PM at SHI Stadium…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Celebrate Earth Day at Your Company with Some Sustainability Tips: Help Reduce Impact on the Planet…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: What’s one thing you wish someone had taught you a long time ago?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.