The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “I have learned that success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has had to overcome while trying to succeed,” Booker T. Washington
- News At The Chamber – See You Next Friday!: Grow Your Business at the April Networking Breakfast on April 22 at the Rutgers Club…Click Here For Details
- News – NJEDA Approves Creation of NJ Innovation Evergreen Fund: New Tool to Increase Access to Strategic Resources and Venture Capital…Click Here For Details
- Resources – How to Make Your Work from Anywhere Dreams a Reality: Steps to Setting Up a Location-Independent Business…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Need Furniture?: CORT Moves Fast…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – UPS: Warehouse Worker (Package Handler)…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – 7 Habits: This game is all about the book “7 Habits of Highly Effective People.” You know what to do! Score as many points as you can and let’s see what you got…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – Street Smart NJ Webinar: Join KMM and Learn About this Statewide Program, April 19, 10 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – April is National Donate Life Month: One Organ and Tissue Donor Can Save Eight Lives…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: What’s one thing you wish someone had taught you a long time ago?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The MCRCC Daily Update
provides members with vital, up to date information relevant to their business and community aiding businesses in addressing immediate and long-term needs. When our business, the nonprofit, The Center for Great Expectations needed diapers and wipes to support the women, adolescent girls and children in our programs, the Chamber included a request to members through the Daily Update and people responded to the ongoing need. We’re all in this together and thanks to the Chamber we have current information at our fingertips to address our challenges.”
Veronica Finlay, The Center for Great Expectations
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.