The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined,” Henry David Thoreau
- News At The Chamber – May the Luck of the Irish Come Your Way: Join Us for the March Meet & Greet – St. Patrick’s Day Extravaganza, March 17th, 5 PM…Click Here For Details
- News – Gov. Murphy to End COVID-19 Briefings Next Week: On Two-Year Anniversary of the First Case in the State…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Get a Piece of the Pie: Find Funding for Your Business…Click Here for Details
- Support A Local Business – Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day & Weekend: Get Your Green Fix in New Brunswick…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – How Did the 2020 Census Affect Employment?: Spikes in Federal Employment and More…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Courtesy of Care 1st Training Group – 1st Aid Tip – Poisoning: Here is What to Do if a Co-Worker or Family Member Get Sick from a Poison…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – 10th Annual Casino Night “Betting on Education”: Join the Middlesex College Foundation’s Premier Fundraising Event, April 8, 2022…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Middlesex County Educators Summit on School Safety Focuses: On Re-establishing Student Connections…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What do you think is the best way to encourage creativity in an organization or team?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The MCRCC Daily Update
provides members with vital, up to date information relevant to their business and community aiding businesses in addressing immediate and long-term needs. When our business, the nonprofit, The Center for Great Expectations needed diapers and wipes to support the women, adolescent girls and children in our programs, the Chamber included a request to members through the Daily Update and people responded to the ongoing need. We’re all in this together and thanks to the Chamber we have current information at our fingertips to address our challenges.”
Veronica Finlay, The Center for Great Expectations
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.