The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “The secret of getting ahead is getting started,” Mark Twain
- News At The Chamber – Send a Personalized Holiday Greeting to 9,000+ Professionals: Available For Members Only…Click Here To Check It Out
- News – Applications Now Open for Sustain and Serve NJ Grant Program: a $2 million grant program that will provide funding to organizations to purchase meals from New Jersey-based restaurants that have been negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Are you a restaurant interested in Sustain and Serve NJ?: To help match potential applicants with restaurants, the NJEDA will make a public list of restaurants that have expressed interest in the program…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Robb Digital Marketing: Cyber Week Hosting and Technical WordPress Maintenance Deal…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity: Featuring Omega Financial Services: Multiple Opportunities…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Hug Your Customers: How to personalize sales & achieve astounding results…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Grow Your Business in Global Markets: The NJBAC will host a free webinar titled “Grow Your Business in Global Markets” on Wednesday, Jan. 13 at 11 a.m…Click Here To Register
- Make A Difference – JFS Middlesex: a non-profit social services agency serving all members of the community from all backgrounds. Your generous support enables us to provide crucial programs for those in need…Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: What did you notice today that could be a clue to a better tomorrow?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The MCRCC provides not only unparalleled access to businesses—that are the foundation of our society—but also endless opportunities to grow personally, professionally and positively impact our local communities.”
Dominique Carroll, Fox Rothschild LLP
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.