The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive good things and good people will be drawn to you”, Mary Lou Retton
- News – Federal and State Tax Due Dates – NJ Tax Filing Deadline Extended As announced by U.S. Treasury, the IRS is extending the April 15 filing deadline for federal tax filing by 90 days to July 15 for corporate filers as well as individual income tax payments. Corporate filers will receive an extension on up to $10 million in taxes owed, and individuals may defer up to $1 million in tax payments.New Jersey has also announced that the state income tax filing deadline and the corporation business tax filing deadline will be extended from April 15 to July 15. – Click Here For More Information
- Resources – IRS: Employee Retention Credit: The Treasury Department and the IRS recently announced the new Employee Retention Credit, designed to encourage businesses to keep employees on their payroll. The refundable tax credit is 50% of up to $10,000 in wages paid by an eligible employer whose business has been financially impacted by COVID-19. – Click Here For More Information
- Virtual Event – 3-Part Webinar Series, Selling Skills for the New “Temporary Normal” – Changing Your Approach When Selling Remotely, the New Temporary Normal – Starts Tomorrow, April 9th at 9 AM – Click Here To Register
- Support a Local Business – Crowne Plaza Princeton – Special Offer – Click Here For More Information
- Donate – New Brunswick Rotary Club: is spearheading a variety of projects to support our local hospitals, restaurants and food pantries.- Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: What is something you always do that has given you strength in your business? Now, ask yourself, will this continue to work for me this way as the world is now changing?