Even if you can’t volunteer right now, you can still make an impact in your community through monetary, food and medical supply donations.
Local Non-Profits in Need of Donations:
- Elijah’s Promise: needs your help so they can continue their efforts during this difficult time. All donations are welcome. – Click Here To Donate
- McFoods: Any and all food donations are welcome. – Click Here To Donate
- New Brunswick Rotary Club: is spearheading a variety of projects to support our local hospitals, restaurants and food pantries. – Click Here To Donate
- Jewish Federation in the Heart of New Jersey: launching a community-wide COVID-19 emergency campaign to raise funds for vulnerable individuals and families. Meals will also be sent to doctors, nurses, first responders. – Click Here To Donate
- United Way of Central Jersey: COVID-19 Recovery Fund will assist individuals and families affected by the novel coronavirus with crucial basic expenses including rent, utilities, prescription medication/ medical supplies, child care and food. – Click Here To Donate