The Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce Presents “The Finance Manual You Wish You Had When You Were Starting Out” as part of the Chamber’s Workforce and Business Resources Series: Connecting You With What You Need to Know. The Program is Courtesy of The Human Resources and Government Affairs Committees.
Our 1-Hour Program Will Cover:
- Myths about Business Spending
- The Best Ways to Delegate
- Hiring; Independent Contractors vs. Employees
- How to Prevent an IRS Audit?
- What value does managing your Books accurately add to your Business?
Presenters: Erin Flaherty, Founder, Flaherty Solutions andAsh Soomar, President, Flaherty Solutions, Middlesex County, NJ
Free for Members (Limited to 50)
Non-Members – $25 – Please E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org.