Join the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce and Sandler Training for Selling Strategies in a Hybrid World on Thursday, August 12th at 9 AM, as part of the
Chamber’s Workforce and Business Resources Series: Connecting You With What You Need to Know. This event is an Executive Briefing to learn how to develop the selling skills you will need to succeed today and in the future.
Selling in the business world today, has created challenges and unique opportunities due to a vital blend of face-to-face and virtual engagement. If you DO NOT ADAPT your skills to the technological advances that have impacted every industry; your business will SUFFER in both the current and post-Covid environment.
Sandler Training has designed a system of selling that will help sales professionals develop the skills needed to qualify and win prospects faster with more consistently in this hybrid selling environment.
Key Challenges that Sales Professionals Must Learn to Overcome to Succeed Include:
- Dealing with prospects who want free consulting then they give the business to someone else?
- Stop presenting to people who can’t or won’t make decisions?
- Building relationships with prospects when meeting face to face is not possible.
- Helping prospects recognize the value of your products and services over the competition.
- Getting access to key decision-makers who seem to have less time than ever.
*It is mandatory to have your computer camera on during this session.
Qualified participants will be invited to join the Sandler Training’s 12-week Foundations program and receive Sandler Training’s Bronze Certification.
For more information, visit www.PerformanceSelling.Sandler.com or call 732-764-0200.