The Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce Presents “Returning from the Pandemic – Immune Boosting Strategies” as part of the Chamber’s Workforce and Business Resources Series: Connecting You With What You Need to Know. The Program is Courtesy of The Human Resources and Government Affairs Committees.
Empower yourselves to enter back into society with confidence; and with the proper lifestyle changes, hope for even better health and immune strength than before the pandemic! If over the last few months, you have become more self-aware of how precious your health is and how you may have been taking it for granted, this can surely be your time to take responsibility to ensure yours and your family’s health and quality of life for years to come.
This webinar discusses acquiring and maintaining lifestyle-based habits all year long to prepare your immune system for battle. You’ll learn:
– Unhealthy choices that interfere with the body’s natural tendency to heal & repair.
– How stress adversely impacts our immune responses and our overall health.
– Exercise and its far-reaching health benefits.
– The healing powers that science & nature bring through nutrition.
– Why sleep is possibly the most critical of the lifestyle habits to improve on for the sake of our immune health.
– How we may be toxifying our bodies and brains with food, cosmetics, cleaning products, etc. in an attempt to look good and be clean.
Free for Members (Limited to 50)
Non-Members – $10 – Please E-Mail email@example.com.