The Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce Presents “5 Social Media Tools & Strategies to Get in Front of Your Audience & Build Instant Connection” as part of the Chamber’s Non-Profit RoundTable Series on Wednesday, November 18th, 12:00 PM. The Program is Courtesy of the Chamber’s Board of Directors and Open for Business Council.
The third of the series is titled: “5 Social Media Tools & Strategies to Get in Front of Your Audience & Build Instant Connection” is presented by Lori Ramas, Systems & Social Media Specialist, Systems & Social.
We all want to know 2020’s best social media practices, right? In this session, you will learn how to get posting on social and what tools to use to make your life easier.
Our 1-Hour Program Will Cover:
- The power of social media groups & how to start meaningful conversations.
- Make new friends and even find clients through social media!
- How to check your Facebook insights to learn what time you should be posting.
- Sourcing engaging content from reputable and industry-appropriate sites.
- Earn new likes and fans on your business pages Discover Relezant’s secret weapon for curating & scheduling awesome content!
Free for Members (Limited to 50)
Non-Members – $25 – Please E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org.